Monday, May 25, 2009

Back home!

We arrived in Salt Lake City at about 6:30 PM last night. The two flights were good. Our one checked bag arrived in Salt Lake OK, with no delays, which was very nice. Dez and the kids picked us up at the airport (Mark had another commitment). It was very good to see them, and we're all planning to get together later today.

It was quite a long day, with the extra 7 hours added on. After getting home we arranged a few things and made a couple of phone calls, and by about 9:30 PM we were both ready for bed. I slept well, but woke up pretty early this morning, and I feel good. Not sure about Lisa yet, as she's still in bed.

Somehow in our planning I had forgotten that today was a holiday (for some reason I was thinking that Memorial Day weekend would be next weekend), so it was actually rather nice to discover that instead of heading into work in an hour or so I can relax a bit, take care of things around here, and enjoy a little more time with Mark, Dez and the kids later. I hope everyone enjoys the holiday!

No comments: